Emergency Dentist in Hialeah, FL
Looking for same-day emergency dental services? We will get you in fast!
There are several common reasons to see an emergency dentist:
- Severe toothache: A sudden, sharp pain in a tooth can be a sign of a dental emergency that needs to be treated right away to stop the pain and stop more damage from happening.
- Knocked-out tooth: If you’ve knocked out a tooth, you need to get treatment as soon as possible to give the tooth the best chance of being saved.
- Broken or cracked tooth: A broken or cracked tooth can cause a lot of pain and may make you more likely to get an infection, so it’s important to get it fixed as soon as possible.
- Abscess: An abscess is a painful infection at the root of a tooth that can spread to other parts of the body if not treated.
- Lost filling or crown: If a filling or crown falls out, it can be very painful and make it more likely that the tooth will decay further.
- Soft tissue injury: A cut or laceration in the mouth can be painful and may need stitches.
- Tooth sensitivity: If your teeth are suddenly and intensely sensitive to hot or cold foods or drinks, this could be a sign of a dental emergency and you should see a dentist right away.
- Pain in the jaw: Pain in the jaw can be a sign of a number of dental problems, such as temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ), and should be checked out by a dentist.
We encourage you to contact us via phone or email using the form below. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to get in touch with our staff.